1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Blinds!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by zerafa, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zerafa

zerafa TS Member

I am looking for a good blind, been getting wet too ofen lately, something for two people enough, with windows all aroud, checked at cabelas, there's two many got confused, I'm afraid the frames would be to week!!, I need something very easy to install as I might be moving itsome 3 different places in one day, clear windows or camo ones???? with zips or velcro???? etc etc all suggestions are highly appreciated, especially if you suggest particular ones and where from!!

Happy new year to all.

2. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

Spring for a Double Bull.....pretty spendy but you will never be sorry that you bought it.

3. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

H,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha......Forgive me! I was just wondering what it would have been like with the pioneers in the old days! Whether they would have demanded such perfection in a blind! Or what they would have thought about what you specified! Don't get me wrong....I loves comfort to!

4. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Do what everyone else does. BUILD YOUR BLIND IN EACH PLACE YOU NEED ONE. If the ducks see that there is something there that was not there before they will leave. Put a blind there and they will get use to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.