1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

blinders

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rick resko, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rick resko

rick resko TS Member

it has probably been covered before but does anyone stock blinders? my recent addition of prescription shooting glasses and the shooter to my right using a ported gun has me looking. any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Email me your address and I'll send you some FOC.

3. happy

happy Member

I sell the velcro blinders. $24.95 shipping included. These set off your bows so air circulates around the lenses. They can be removed easily so your glasses can be put back in their cases. They are plastic and with the velcro can be positioned anywhere easily even while shooting without removeing your glasses. Call 815-942-2788 for the best blinders available to shooters. Norm

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

They are rather simple to make and are free at many shoots. I took 200 pair to give away at the Southern Grand and they lasted about 30 minutes. Any office supply store will have some good material to make them and construction time is about one minute.

Pat Ireland

5. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

Cut up a black, powder jug and make them.

6. mkstephen

mkstephen Active Member

When in a pinch without any blinders I use to tear off the two fold over tabs on a 12 gage shotgun box, cut two holes in each and use them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.