1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Lugerville, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lugerville

Lugerville TS Member

Aug 17, 2009
    Does anybody have a template for side shields/blinders?-Thanks!
  2. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

Jul 28, 2011
    I would just use an old one as a template. My boy cut some out of a shell box with his pocketknife last year at the Missouri High School Shoot. He wanted to advertise what shell he was using. Like anybody really cared. Ended up posting his best score 96/100 with 94 straight.
  3. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2009
    Don't know what size this will come out but the blinder is 2 inches wide at the front and 3 1/2 inches long...

It has three slots: thread the blinder onto the frame's temple from the front so that most of the blinder lays on the outside of the temple and away from your skin... less annoying on hot days. The holes are made with a 1/4" paper punch. The blinder itself is cut from the plastic of an Office Depot (Staples, Office Max) report cover.

4. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Jan 29, 1998
    Rapid City SD
    I not only have a couple of templates, but I have a couple of custom made dies to cut them and a special high dollar press that does it.

If you e-mail with your address, NOT PM me, I'll drop a couple in the mail to you at no charge.

My blinders are a bit larger than the free-bees given out, as I believe in a blinder being a blinder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.