1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Blinders

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rich219, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Where can I purchase blinders? I'm just looking for cheap and blank ones. No company logos or anything need to be on the side of them. It seems like I lose them as quick as I get them.

2. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

Look in the For Sale section. There is a guy selling them there for ~$5 a set I think.

However, there is a less expensive alternative. If you can put up with a little advertising, Graco Corp. will send you a bunch for free. I don't use them so, I gave all mine away. If you want some, just give Graco a call. If you don't like the Graco name on the side you can turn them the other way around.

3. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Go to Staples or OfficeMax.

Buy a cheap plastic 1" three ring binder.

Cut whatever size/pattern you like out of it. Use a standard hole punch to put two holes in each blinder.

They'll last forever. (Unless you lose them, of course.)

4. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

I'd prefer something that I can buy and dispose of like earplugs. I use them til I lose them, which usually doesn't take more than 2 or 3 times shooting.

5. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

So, get some heavy paper and make your own. You do have a pair of scissors, don't you?

6. washandwear

washandwear Member

Hi

Go to Ebay search blinders if you want.

Regards

W&W

7. tanda1

tanda1 Active Member

LM Lenses has some listed under the shooting glasses-->accessories tab on their website at $1.00. Doesn't say if that is for a pair or each. If it is for a pair they are cheaper than ones on ebay. Hit the link above.

8. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

heck, just take a couple 4-inch-long pieces of duct tape and fold them in half to make 2, 2-inch double-thick pieces. Use a thin strip of tape to tape one to each ear piece. Chuck them when you're done.

MK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.