1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Blinders for Pilla Panther glasses

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by skeet_man, Apr 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Anybody come up with a good design? I'm using some that I made from craft foam, but they're a little on the fragile side and tear pretty easily where the temple goes through them. They design is OK, but a little less than idea. I'm primarily using them at this point to keep the wind off my eyes (I switched to a new brand of contact lenses a few months ago, and they are less tolerant of the wind than the old ones).
  2. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Active Member

Denny Bricker a shooter at Waynesboro, PA Fish & Game invented a very novel set of blinders he calls the "Better Blinder" They attach to your ball cap with an ingenous slide mechanism and don't touch your glasses. You can get a pair by calling him at (717) 762-9797. Many of our guys are using them.

best....mike
  3. Bucko43

Bucko43 Active Member

Shamrock Leathers sells a leather ATA version of blinder for $8 that works really well. I sent them our club logo for the range where I'm a member and Shamrock made personalized blinders for around $10 each.

I bought 10 pairs and they sold like hot cakes. Everyone I sold them to still uses them 2 years later. They really hold up nice.
  4. davetrack

davetrack TS Member

A guy by the name of Mike Lavallee sell a pair with velcro on the sides and makes the blinders movable to block out everything.

Mike phone number is 802 343-0828

they are about $25 a pair but will last a lifetime.

Dave
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.