1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Blazer F3

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Tugboat, Jun 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tugboat

Tugboat Member

Shot my friend's Blazer F-3 sporting clays gun today and was very impressed..First hand opinions and experiences of/with this gun please..
    Thanks..

2. Slugo

Slugo Member

first of all it's Blaser (sounds like 'Blah-sir') not Blazer! Some of the best sporters on the market today...

3. bluedsteel

bluedsteel Member

A friend of mine has one and I have shot it a few times at Sporting Clays...love at first sight (with the gun).

bluedsteel

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Research the threads here of problems with Blaser guns.

5. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

The problems were basiclly some soft steel used in some ejectors in guns assembled late 2009 through early 2010. It's under warranty. I had all mine changed at the Ohio State shoot at no cost.

6. Tugboat

Tugboat Member

Thanks to all

7. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

My customer, Tony Gallian, won the NC State Sporting Clays shoot with his new Blaser F3 Supersport. He won the main event, the Prelim, 2nd in the 5 Stand, 2nd in the 20 & 28 ga events and 3rd in the 410 event. He was using those short tubes for the sub gauges and had never even shot a .410 in his life before!

He is very pleased with his new Blaser to say the least. He got it 10 days before the State shoot!

Bob Schultz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

blazer f 3 cjenik