1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Blazer F3 SuperTrap Combo

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hokie Bird, Jun 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hokie Bird

Hokie Bird Member

Just recently saw the new Blazer F3 Combo. Didn't get to shoot it but was impressed by its features. Trouble is, I know little about Blazer shotguns.
    Can anyone provide feedback regarding these guns and how they compare to Guerinis, Kolars, and others?
    Thanks!

2. 4N6PE

4N6PE Member

See gun review in latest edition [July/Aug] of Trapshooting USA.Looks like a winner. Fits in price between a CG and Kolar/K and P guns.

Ned

3. chipking

chipking TS Member

The only F3 that I am personally familiar with has been a nightmare for the owner. It is a 34" O/U sporting which he bought for doubles only and in seven months it has locked up / hard to open with a specific brand of factory ammo. Had the stock crack twice. Had the screw in front of the trigger guard fall out. Had the triggers fail to cock. It is supposed to be back to him this weekend from Blaser. All except 1 stock crack occurred during registered events the last at the PA state shoot.

--- Chip King ---

4. carpetman

carpetman Member

Great Gun!

5. ink ball

ink ball Member

Without a doubt, the best handling, best pointing trap gun that I've ever owned. It's like the gun is breaking target all by itself, and I'm just along as an observer! I've never owned a Kolar, but I have owned Browning, Krieghoff, Beretta and Caesar Guerini trap guns. Definitely like the Blaser better than any of these other brands.

6. Blaserboy94

Blaserboy94 TS Member

Best handling gun that I've ever shot. It feels like a guerini but breaks like a k-80.

Nate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

blazer guns in trap shooting