1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Blazer Combo

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by blazer1, Jan 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blazer1

blazer1 TS Member

As I mentioned earlier I have ordered a Blazer combo set, can anyone beside a someone who is selling them honestly let me know how they are? I currently am shooting a Perazzi TM-9, for singles and Handicap at 27yd line. So any info would be extremely helpful.

2. okiefarmer

okiefarmer Member

Got mine about ten days ago. I got to shoot it 300 times before the ice and snow shut everything down here. The gun is extremely fast to the target. The trigger feels better than anything else I have ever fired.The fit and finish is very nice. Recoil is more than I had hoped but with the help of my supplier, Bob Schultz, I think we will have it under control soon. The balance system is too cool. If you have more questions, e-mail me and I will answer with what I know after so few targets. I patterned at thirty yards with the full choke. I liked what I saw so I didn't try any others. The o/u has mod in bottom and im in top. Again, I liked the
    patterns on paper so I did not experiment with any other tubes. I hope this helps.
    By the way, I hope you are speaking of the Blaser because that is what I have, not a Blazer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.