1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BLASER's new sport/trap crossover!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bob Schultz, Nov 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Just in is BLASER'S new adjustable rib sport/trap gun. This new lower rib will adjust from 50/50 to 70/30. The barrels are regulated to the same POI. This would make a great crossover gun for someone who wishes to shoot sporting clays and trap. It also would make a great trap doubles gun for someone with a single barrel used for 'caps and singles. Schnable or beavertail fore arm is available. 32" barrels and Briley Spectrum choke tubes. This gun feels great! Call me for pricing. 800-684-6329 Thanks for looking, Bob Schultz

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

How much lower is this than the blaser trap adjustable rib? Is it comparable in height to the kolar max skeet/sporter and the krieghoff pro-sporter? What barrel lengths are they going to offer it in?

3. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

0   0   0

How dose the rib compair to the CG Impact? The Blaser sure looks good.

4. chipking

chipking TS Member

0   0   0

The CG has a larger range of adjustment (55/45 - 90/10)but the heights look about the same. Just another example of CG taking the time to listen to what shooters want and introducing it and others following suit. Now you German gun shooters can have a choice of a K ot B gun with an adjustable mid rib O/U as well.

--- Chip King ---

5. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

As I have the opportunity to compare both the Blaser and the Guerini in my shop, I can tell you that either gun would be a pleasure to own and shoot. You just have to determine your budget, how you like the gun's looks, how you perceive the "feel" of the gun and lastly ... do you want it. The Blaser has a distinct feel just as the Caesar Guerini does...(as does the K-80, Kolar and Perazzi). We all have our preferences so be true to yourself and buy/shoot the one which fills the criteria you set, never someone elses.

My father always drove Cadillac cars and my Father-in-Law always drove Lincolns...both were great cars but the "which is better" argument continued as long as they were both alive! Now they are arguing in heaven!

The same pertains to guns ... buy what YOU like.

Thanks for reading my ramblings...

Bob Schultz

6. KS-OKIE

KS-OKIE TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Bob:On the F3 Trap Combo do the O/U bbls shoot the same POI out of the box ? Can they be set to shoot a different POI ? My new F3 should be here any day now and I was just thinking about the fact that I prefer a 70/30 or 80/20 first bbl and a 60/40 second shot.Thanks for any responce you could give me..John Wiegand..KS-OKIE.

7. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

John,

If you had ordered it from me you would already know these things ... that being said, yes, you can change the barrel hangars to raise the bottom impact. Regardless of what Blaser or Krieghoff says, your upper barrel will come down a bit as well, you just need to adjust the rib/stock to regain your POI preference.

Bob

8. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Tin man give me a call. 800-684-6329

Bob Schultz

9. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Bob, Any word on the top single? wasn't it suppose to come out this year?

10. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Top single should be out around early spring ... March - April. I'll post an exact time when Blaser lets us know for sure.

Bob

11. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

I shot a few Caesar Guerinis and they were very stiff to open when new. In fact, I haven't seen one that wasn't stiff to open. Is the Blaser that stiff or is it easier to open than the Caesar Guerini?

12. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

0   0   0

Where is the Blaser made?

13. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Blaser is in Germany, but not sure if US guns are assembled in the US.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.