1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Blaser USA: Thanks

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Chango2, Nov 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Although I am trying to sell my Unsingle Blaser F3, such sale has nothing to do with the integrity of the gun or Blaser. Blaser quickly and for gratis updated my trigger group and very quickly sent me a couple of accessories that were missing (likely due to sticky fingers at the dealer's by his customers) quickly and graciously. I wish Blaser USA continued success as Blaser moves into the American Trap Shooting market. Beautiful gun; I have another trapgun I'll keep and try and get the bucks. F3 was too heavy for my wife who has a casual interest in trap shooting. Oh well...and Blaser USA, thanks again and you have my respect for such fast turn around times.

2. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

The new CEO of Blaser is Norbert from Krieghoff. Norbert is one of the finest people I have ever met in this industry. If Blaser was good about service before, they will be only better with Norbert at the controls. His VP of marketing is his partner, Rich, from Alamo Arms. He always treated me well too.

Mark Zauhar

3. labman1

labman1 TS Member

I have had a few dealings with the folks in Texas and i too have been given fast service and quaility work . I love my gun and will not trade it .just not sure which one i will use for the upcoming reason ,my Kreigoff or my Blaser ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.