1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Blaser USA, Inc.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Blaser USA Inc., May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blaser USA Inc.

Blaser USA Inc. TS Member

To paraphrase the great American author Mark Twain after he read his obituary "The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated". Blaser USA is shipping daily but only to those Dealers that have Qualified for 2007.
    To request a Dealer location near you go to Info@Blaser-USA.com.
    Blaser USA is scheduled to attend National Shooting Championships only for 2007.
    To those that had positive comments we thank you, for those that were mostly conjecture, assumption and supposition I will defer to Mr Twain's quote. We will not be able to continue to respond to further dialogue since we have to ship our dealers their product.
    Thank you,
    Blaser USA, Inc.

2. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

touche! Fred

3. krieghoffkrusher

krieghoffkrusher TS Member

Tron,
    A dealer cannot just go and buy Blaser or Beretta or whatever other gun company thats out there. Most manufactures have some guns available through distribution which any gun shop can buy but they also have guns that are only available to direct dealers. To become a direct dealer you usually are required to enter a program and "qualify" with a minimum order amount for the year. You must maintain this minimum amount every year or you can no longer be a direct dealer.

4. krieghoffkrusher

krieghoffkrusher TS Member

I hear where your coming from on that one Tron. I would really be suprised if this post was really originated from someone at Blaser.

I've shot one a few times and was not impressed but others I'm sure will beg to differ. They just don't seem as solid as other guns in the same price range. Maybe it's just because they are so light.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.