1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BLASER UNSINGLE

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by il shooter, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. il shooter

il shooter Member

What are the good and bad points on the f 3 BLASER. Will they hold the value ?

2. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

I owned one and it felt not bad. Never did shoot it outstanding but then again I never gave it much of a chance. I think they are a good buy for $10,000 but speaking from experience I don't think they are quite up to snuff as a P or K gun but then again they don't cost as much. I like a higher ribbed gun like a K 80 trap special and the mid rib just did not work for me. As far as the resale goes, They have not been around long enough to have a fair guess on that. Go shoot one and then you will have most of your questions answered for your self.
    Good luck with your choice.

3. Sam (ATA Noobie)

Sam (ATA Noobie) Member

Triggers are amazing, balance is excellent, adj. rib/adj. comb, excellent factory choke tubes... What's not to like?

4. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

il shooter,

I am not one to give advise on the Blaser. However I am very interested in buying one myself. Recently at teh PITA Grand Pacific, I shot two different blasers. One with a release trigger and one without. I have nothing but good things to say about them. While I have not shot the new Krieghoffs, I did have a KS-5 Special for a little over a year. The Blaser triggers I thought were better thatn what was in the KS-5. I am currently waiting on pictures of different stocks to see what wood is available without the upgradeed wood fees. Both of the delears that letme try guns have been excellent to deal with. Then again they are looking at selling an $11,000.00 + gun by the time the erlease triggers are installed. As I am looking at a combo, I have been advised to make sure that all three barrels shot the same. Apparently they had an issue with some of their older (2009) models, but have it fixed now. I will keep an eye out as I am interested in anything that you find out.

Good Luck

Jim Bradbury

5. il shooter

il shooter Member

went and bought one today shot one here at grand and was surprise how well it shot hardy any recoil and good trigger pull . hope when i get it home that it still is the gun that i shot it is paid for so all the miss are gone.hahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.