1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Blaser trigger removable

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by smsnyder, Jan 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Forgot to look today. Does the the new blaser have a removeable trigger group like Kolar or perazzi? Thanks

2. twoatloweight

twoatloweight Member

The F3 that I own doesn't.

3. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Yes, on newest trap version. Bob Schultz explains on another thread here.............Rob G.

4. smsnyder

I checked the Blaser web site nothing about removeable trigger. Were is that article from Bob Sultz. Thanks

5. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Blaser UNsingle balancing system.......COOL!! This thread is "nearby". I don't know how to forward to you, but Bob Schultz mentions the removeable trigger in newer trap version of the Blaser....Rob

6. smsnyder

Like to see how that drop trigger works if there in fact is one. I understand 8 week wait to get release trigger from Allem. BE intereting to see if it has hammers or plungers (like Seitz) to fire shell. What are the true facts?

7. smsnyder

THanks but says nothing about removable trigger or type of firing hammer system. Maybe Bob Shultz can give us an answer.

8. okiefarmer

okiefarmer Member

I just received the latest, newest version of the F3 combo. The trigger is not a drop-out. One must remove the stock to get to the trigger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.