1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Blaser Trap and sporters

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by KelleyPLK, Sep 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KelleyPLK

KelleyPLK TS Member

Good morning to all ! Has anyone of you shooter tried the Blaser gunline for Trap or Sporting clays ? Im alway interested in New guns coming into shooting sports trying to collect information .

Thank You

Pat Kelley

2. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

I spoke with one of the bigger Blazer dealers. After talking with him a while his opinion seemed to be they are better guns than a 680 series Beretta. I think they are a pretty good value. When it was all said and done I spent my money on a Perazzi.

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

Always remember that when speaking to a dealer of any product there opinion will always be that it is better than the competitor and there income depends on convincing a customer what they think is correct.

There opinion is always determined by there wallet.

4. KelleyPLK

KelleyPLK TS Member

Blaser looks interesting to me . I may give one a try from Jaqua's fine Guns in Findlay Ohio . Its only money and you cannot take it with you !

Pat Kelley Plus + we are here on a visit !

5. lumper

lumper TS Member

Pat ... since its only money and you cant take it with you have you ever considered letting me borrow a little to buy some ammo? Ya know ya cant take it all with ya.

6. lumper

lumper TS Member

Its awfully hard to be proud of and to shoot a "Blah" gun. ;-)))

7. ec90t

ec90t Guest

KelleyPLK,

While I've never shot one, they feel like you're swinging a club. The trap models that I have handled are a bit nose heavy for my taste.

ec90t

8. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Ask around about the trigger problems they have. I have seen two break down on new guns. I shot a 32" sporter. Nice balance with the internal stock weight system.

9. johara1

johara1 TS Member

had two...........sporting gun was great. the unsingle was ok.the rib was like a highschool failed shop project!these guns are fast. better finish on the inside than a beretta or a p gun or a k gun,well made.way ahead of the rest except for the rib on the unsigle. my two cents jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.