1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Blaser Super Trap Luxus Combo sold pending funds

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Jim Bradbury, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Blaser Super Trap Combo. Luxus grade model. 32" Over and Under and 34" Unsingle barrels. Wenig Fancy wood "Harland Campbell Style" stock. Bought in January 2012. comes with 10 chokes. 1-IC, 1-LM, 2-M, 2-IM, 1-LF, 2-F, 1-XF. Allem's double release triggers. Just received gun back from Blaser USA from servicing. Also had triggers sent to Allem's and had them tune up triggers. Extra balancer weights. $11,000.00.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. gsdesign46

gsdesign46 Member

0   0   0

I have seen this gun in person, it is even better than it looks in the pictures, and Jim is a great guy. Greg

3. TjayE

TjayE Member

0   0   0

Jim B;

Will you be attending the Ohio State shoot?

Tom

4. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Tom,
    I am located in Wasington State just south of Seattle. As much as I would love to attend the Ohio State Shoot, it is not on my radar until after I retire. I can send more pictures if you want.
    Thanks,
    Jim Bradbury

5. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Unless I sell this gun first. I will have it a the Washington State PITA shoot July 10 through July 14th. The pictures really do not do this gun any justice as it is the best looking wood that I have ever seen.
    Thank you,
    Jim Bradbury
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Photos Added

Search tags for this page

blaser f 16

f 16 blaser