1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

@@ Blaser Super Trap Eye Candy @@

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

As per a customer we are displaying a Blaser Super Trap with a custom stock. The wood is an absolutely beautiful California Claro Walnut with tons of color and figure. The stock featurers are Finger Grips for a left handed shooter. The guys did a pair of Black Ebony diamonds in the forend and Cindy did a beautiful full coverage checkering on the forend. I am very proud of our Cad guy Bryan who did the engraving in the grip cap. It is an ear of corn done in brass and then inserted in the grip. The brass was sealed with the clear coat to perserve the integrity of the piece. As always thank you for the look and comments. It is nice to display what the guys can do. Enjoy the photos.

Dennis, Cindy & The Crew

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Russ-in-Pa

Russ-in-Pa Well-Known Member

Wow.

Cindy's checkering gets better, and better.

Nice job by all in your shop, Dennis.

3. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Gorgous!

4. EXFDX

EXFDX Member

That really is some kind of beautiful checkering. I mean it's just outrageous. It's the kind of thing the word "awesome" really should be saved for.

Doc

5. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I like it. With all this nice work. I might just have to send in my gun for some nice wood.

6. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Another great looking job Dennis!! The crew is gonna ask for a raise before too long buddy!! That man is gonna be a happy camper shooting that work of art!!

Hap

7. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

More wow!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.