1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BLASER Super Sports 32" Sold PRF-

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bueno, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bueno

Bueno Member

0   0   0

Blaser Super Sports 12 Gauge 32" barrel with adjustable rib, and adjustable comb and recoil pad. Plus G-Square pneumatic adjustable recoil reducer, portable air pump, additional leather covered soft comb, all manuals, wrenches, weights, factory chokes. Wood is upgraded type IV wood.
    Barrels are unmolested and gun has not really been fired much, over one year's time, as I shoot other guns as well.
    To me Blaser shotguns are actually the best gun for the money. This fine shotgun retails new for $8275.00 and the G-Square cost me over $1500 plus the soft leather covered comb and adjustable pad. The length of pull is 14 5/8 inches, right hand palm swell. The gun is perfectly balanced and I added a right hand swell made of epoxy and sculptured to fit the stock and finish.
    This gun can be a trap gun at 70/30, or a pigeon or international trap gun at 60/40 or a sporting clays gun at 50/50, since you can adjust ribs, comb, recoil pad, toe, and gun weight. Offered at $6500.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

My Luxus is not for sale, have a new (pretty) stock coming for it.

3. Bueno

Bueno Member

0   0   0

"Shooting Coach"-
    Just like Tempur-Pedic beds, once you shoot a Blaser, you are hooked for life. I sold my Beretta's, Perazzi's
    and have gone 100% Blaser now. They are sweet, little recoil, great triggers, fantastic barrels, good sight picture, well balanced, smooth swinging guns. Plus they are way cheaper than comparable K-80's.

4. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Dear Bueno

You are right. I sold FIVE guns the Blaser replaced, am going to get it tubed when weather gets cold.

As a long time shooter, I did not think one gun would work for me. I shoot Sporting, Skeet, Trap, including Caps, and Intl' Bunker. This gun DOES IT ALL!

5. ropin23

ropin23 TS Member

0   0   0

what would you take without the stock. Do you have the original or did they use it

6. Bueno

Bueno Member

0   0   0

The original stock was converted into the G-Square stock. I have seen used Blaser stocks sell for about $1000-1200.
    You can take $1000 off the original price.

7. ropin23

ropin23 TS Member

0   0   0

i will get in touch with you when i get off work

8. Bueno

Bueno Member

0   0   0

sanremo
    I really like the Muller chokes and have used them for about three years now, in three different gun makes. They have a consistent and uniform pattern, and are very light in weight. They clean easily and they are affordable. Are they the best?
    I think that they are a good value for the money. Maybe some titanium chokes could be better, I don't know, but there is always room for improvement. Meanwhile I am happy with the Mullers.

9. Bueno

Bueno Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.