1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Blaser Super Sport

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by William Perry, Jul 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. William Perry

William Perry Member

I saw a new Blaser Super Sport at a dealer yesterday. I don't need another gun, but you know how it is. Does anyone know any thing about them. The gun felt really nice. Someone at my club said they shot one and it had heavy recoil.

Bill

2. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Very heavy.

3. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

If your asking about the adjustable rib version, it is the same gun as the F-3 super trap, except it has a lower sloped rib.

The "heavy" feeling is a personal thing. Most doubles shooters I know have added most of their optional weights. My gun weighs 10.50 pounds,and does not feel heavy. I shoot both sporting and trap with it.

An average MX-8 may weigh 9.25 to 9.50 pounds with heavy barrels. A pound is a considerable amount of weight, but it depends if it is balanced.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.