1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Blaser shotguns: Has anyone shot one?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trinketshooter, Sep 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

Has anyone tried Blaser shotguns and what did you think of them?
    Neil Swenson

2. 525Shooter

525Shooter Member

Shot the F3 at a sporting clay shoot and LOVED it. Extremely well balanced and swung very smoothly. I actually hit more targets with it than I did my own gun. It fit extremely well out of the box.

3. twoatloweight

twoatloweight Member

The triggers on an F3 are the best I've experienced.The fact that all options interchange without fitting is a big plus in my mind.

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

PM Chango2, he had or has one. His name is David

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I shot their unsingle at the Cardinal Classic and really liked it.

Before I make a commitment, I'll have to shoot it more, o/u and the unsingle (especially 'caps).

Curt

6. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Suppose to be new models or at least a new trap model coming out soon...

7. seitz245

seitz245 TS Member

I currently have a prototype of the new Blaser F3. This gun is magnifacent. Rich Kaysa and Norbert really made a heck of a gun.

8. kehrby

kehrby Active Member

I've never seen one or touched one but I hear they are a piece of crap!

9. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

There is another post on here talking about their customer service, might be worth reading. Didn't sound too great.

10. seitz245

seitz245 TS Member

I dont know much about the older F3 but the new one is SMOOTH.

11. hammer-time

hammer-time TS Member

I shot a round of sporting at the MO. State shoot this year and really like it. I've shot a few of high end O/U's (Perazzi and K guns) and have the trigger jobs done on my Berettas but the stock Blaser has one of the best triggers I've seen. I liked the balance and the gun was a very light kicker with the 1 1/8oz. Remington Handicaps I was shooting.

12. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Tried a o&u at the grand on doubles. Shot 6-8 pair without missing. Found it very well balanced, extremely nice triggers. Liked it allot.

Mark Zauhar

13. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

I shot one of the proto type traps at The Grand. It is impressive. Easy to change the balance. Nice wood, bbl. interchangeability. Light recoil Really could find nothing negative. Available in April '10 I believe

14. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

On their website, they say that Blaser shotguns are magnum proof tested. What is magnum proof testing compared to proof testing? Neil

15. hammer-time

hammer-time TS Member

I would own one now if they didn't have the uggliest receiver I've ever seen on a base model!

16. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Oh yeah...Pretty guns shoot better!!

Curt

17. Inkspot Kelly's Great-Nephew

Inkspot Kelly's Great-Nephew TS Member

Kehrby:
    Your expertise and ability to judge based on merit seems to be rather challenged! In other words, you should not make such butthead remarks. Preserve your dignity. Silence is golden in such a case.

18. Bridger

Bridger Member

A friend shot the trap prototype at the Grand and loved it. I have been looking at the sporting clays model and it looks and feels great. Does anyone know if there will be any changes to the sporting model or is it just the trap? Has the sporting changed any since it was first brought out?

19. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

I really do not care how beautiful the receiver is compared to how well the gun will function for me, as I currently shoot the 32" barrel set of an SKB trap combo for skeet. Several people told me before I bought that gun that they wouldn't have an SKB. That reasonably priced gun has served me very well for the last two years. I would now like to have another gun so I could use one for backup. I have thought of buying another SKB and having a tube set made for it, since I have had good luck with my last gun, but would like to keep my mind open to other brands. I have been concentrating on the DT10 and the Blaser because they are in my price range. I will have to shoot both before I will make a choice.
    Neil

20. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

Rich Kaysa shot one at the Texas Zone 5 in doubles and only shot a 98 I am sure aoit was the gun , but then again he could shoot a H& R .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

problems with early blaser shotguns