1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Blaser Service

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cwbanker, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cwbanker

cwbanker Member

There have been several threads posted here bashing the Blaser shotguns and their service. I'd like to share my experience recently. Nothing but perfect & professional. I had firing pin problems with my bottom barrel and a call to Lee at Blaser and he quickly explained to me what he thought the issue was, how to take the gun apart to confirm, and shipped the needed parts the following day. I got the parts today and will be back in action this weekend. Now that is great service. The problem - broken return spring on the lower firing pin. And to top everthing off, they sent me a spare set of replacement firing pins and a couple other parts I needed. All at no charge. I bought this gun used (it was like new) and they provide this kind of service? Wow!

2. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Great shotgun; great 10 year transferable warranty; great service!

Nough said

Dave

3. JPM

JPM Member

Several years ago I sold a grey market Blaser to a young man and the very first time that he shot it the rib came loose. He called me and I told him that I would refund his money and take the gun back but if he wanted to do so he should call Blaser and get the gun repaired and I'd pay for the repair. He did that and they didn't charge him anything and did some other upgrades as well. Since then I've bought another Blaser and have had the firing pins replaced at no cost to me. I am absolutely sold on Blaser service. JPM

4. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Another one SOLD on Blasers, their distributors, and support. Top drawer guns, top drawer service and support.

The only bad thing about such good products and service, is they are getting a lot of my disposable income. LOL

I continue to be impressed with the guns.

5. smoke-um

smoke-um Active Member

How come so many new guns need service ???? Every person i talk to says they have had to send there Blaser in for service but have not had them two years ???? All say great service but what about dependability ???? seems allot of new guns being sent in for service ??????

6. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Some of the Blasers need to be wrung out, kind of like a new ship going to sea for trial.
    A shake down cruise of sorts.

I would not trade my Blaser for another brand.
    Have a Super Trap, and a skeet.

Love them both.
    Dave

7. cwbanker

cwbanker Member

In reply to Smoke-Um, this gun is 2 years old and I have 30,000 rounds shot through it. One would expect a small return spring to break once in a while. The beauty here was I did not have to send it in. The fix happened over the phone and through the mail. If I would spend the money and have an annual (which I plan to do the next opportunity I can get) it might have lasted another 30,000 rounds.

8. dls guide

dls guide Member

What do you shoot Smoke-um? I bet you have never had a break down. I have shot everything out there and they all break down. Some just faster than others.

9. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

I sent mine in for annual. Am in treatment now, but expect to wring this puppy out in 2013. No issues, 10 year warranty is good to go.

I have bought several goodies from Texas Premier Sporting Arms, and am tickled with price, attitude, and service.

You do get an annual done on your gun, don't you?

My Sporting Clays gun is 8 years old, time for service. Even a Rolls-Royce needs tune up parts.

10. il shooter

il shooter Member

What about all the K80s and mx 2000 springs breaking like said all need service when used . Blaser is a great gun and service is a 1 . Dont get a 10 year service on K 80 or a mx 2000.If you would shoot a Blaser you would be surprised of how it swings and moves to the target. It is very well blance.

11. mooster1223

mooster1223 Member

I'm spoiled. I can take mine to Cardinal for one of the 3 big shoots they have here every year and drop it off at their booth. No shipping and a FREE inspection!

12. DC Claygunner

DC Claygunner Member

I really like my Super Trap, but have had some issues with service. The comb keeps coming lose after 150 rounds or so. Blaser was @ Nashville in the spring and worked on it. Still was having problems. At the Grand, twice while in the middle of a round, the rear post came lose and moved up about 3/16 of a inch. Took it to their booth and they drilled the Allen head and lock-tight a small screw in the middle. This baby didn't come lose again, but was needing to move a little a couple of months later and would not loosen. Sent it to Blaser to fix and put new hardware in. This was great with no charge, but they used 2 screw drivers or something to pry off the comb. Well you can only guess what my nice wood looks like now. Called and sent emails with no response to the damage to my stock. Like I said at the beginning, I really like my gun and think its the best on the market. Hopefully the problem will be taken care of in time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

blaser f3 maintenance

blaser f3 needs service
blaser f3 service
blaser f3 tune up
blazer f3 maintenance & support