1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Blaser sales

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Johnpic, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnpic

Johnpic Member

Does anyone know how Blaser super trap sales are doing? I have heard from one person that
    sales have really slowed. Don't know where he got his information. I'm considering buying one
    but I have noticed that there is some on Trapshooters that have been listed for some time.

Thanks

Johnpic

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

They offer a lot for the money is what I do know

Lots of people want them- like any gun not at the exact top of the heap= resale might come into play but right now it is good because there are so few used guns

I tested one for a couple of months and liked it- It and Krieghoff and Perazzi I think are at the top of the heap and some new stuff from Browning (cynergy combo) and Beretta (Gold E) are pushing up from below-- maybe Kolar is in there for some people also

Regards from Iowa

Gene

3. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I was talking to Norbert at the Ohio State Shoot about the Blaser and asked how sales are, he said steady, but always could use more sales just like everybody else.

I told him I really liked the Blaser and thanked him for their support non my last Blaser, and on the the New Blaser I just obtained on Monday, It is a 32" inch O/U w/34"inch Un-Single w/McCarthy Double Release triggers and McCarthy Stock-Lock Stock.

I did have to change the pitch from 1 1/2" inch down pitch to Zero and there was just enough clearance to do it.

Blaser has some of the best choke tubes on the market BAR NONE. They pattern w/the best of them if not the best.

Broke 24/25 on Hcp first time shooting it. Tonight will tell the tale at the buddy shoot.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

4. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

I like the Blaser Super Trap because I can fit it to me; LOP, adj comb, adj rib, weight, balance, and dynamics can all be blended to make the best of my talents (as limited as they are).

Further, the ten year warranty is great, and so is the service.

If it is what you are looking for, buy it.

What ever you decide, good shooting to you

Dave

5. Johnpic

Johnpic Member

Thanks to all of you for your input. It was a big help.

John Piccone

6. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

DR LS, will that be the new Donslayer?

7. illtrap1

illtrap1 Member

How much can you buy the f3 adjustable rib 32" barrel in an 0/U FOR CASH OUT RIGHT.