1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Blaser Question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Gross Man, Mar 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gross Man

Gross Man Member

A previous thread said that there are three generations of the Blaser F3. Does any have any info on: the years/serial numbers of the various generations, features of each, and compatibility issues. I am thinking about buying one for Sporting Clays. Any other comments/opinions would be appreciated. Thanx, Billy

2. Bridger

Bridger Member

I'm not aware of three generations although there have been some changes. The barrel selector was stiff and difficult to operate in the early guns. A barrel weight system was added. The standard grey color frame was changed to a dark almost black color. The luxus grade was substantially upgraded with much more engraving. I think these changes all occurred within the last year and I don't have serial numbers. I have a late model Luxus sporting that has the newer engraving, the newer barrel selector but does not have the lugs in the barrel for the weights.

3. Gross Man

Gross Man Member

Thanx for the info guys. Billy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.