1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

blaser , krieghoff or browning 525

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ctb154, Nov 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctb154

ctb154 TS Member

Which would you buy for a sporting clays gun???? In short I am trying to get the most gun for the money. The krieghoff would have to be pre owned, of course.

Thanks

2. TOLIPNUG

TOLIPNUG TS Member

IF YOUR A LITTLE SHORT, ITS A NO BRAINER-BROWNING-RICK ZINO

3. Sam (ATA Noobie)

Sam (ATA Noobie) Member

Sig makes a GREAT rifle in the Blaser.

But for a shotgun, go for the K-gun.

4. tgene

tgene Member

If you have the finances, I would go with a Krieghoff. They hold value and in my estimation, have the finest trigger of all. It will wear for a life time and has the weight to dampen recoil for soft extended shooting. I purchased mine 5 years ago, and the best shooting investment I've made... gene

5. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

I would get the gun that FITS YOU. I you shoot a K gun well then look for a good used one. They never wear out. You can't go wrong with the Browning either. I've seen 3 Blasers at the club and two of them had trigger problems. One of the Blasers has continual trigger problems to this day.

6. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

For the money, the Browning is a great gun. For the rest of your life, and your kid's, the Krieghoff is the way to go.

7. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I think Tripod who posts on here might have either a 525 or a 425 he might sell

regards from Iowa

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.