1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Blaser @ Illinois State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Derek Stringer, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derek Stringer

Derek Stringer Member

I just wanted to let every one know that we will be at the Illinois state shoot the rest of the week. We have three demo guns with us, including a RELEASE. Everyone is more than welcome to come shoot them. We will set the gun up for your preferences.

If anyone is interested in purchasing one of the new blaser trap combos, feel free to PM or email me. Looking forward to a good weekend of shooting here in Illinois.

Respectfully,

Derek Stringer
    Blaser USA Pro Staff

2. Derek Stringer

Derek Stringer Member

3. chipdaddy

chipdaddy Member

Derek, do you sell just the O/U or does only come as a combo? See ya in Great Falls. Jerry

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Derek. Will anyone be at either IA or MN state shoots?

Jack

5. Derek Stringer

Derek Stringer Member

Jerry,

Just O/U are available with certain dealers. I will have demos in Great Falls.

MIA,
    Im not sure if anyone is going to be in Minnesota, I'm planning on being at the IA State shoot for the weekend. I have a commitment on Aug 21st in Butte, Montana that will keep me from being there for the majority of the week.

If you two have any further questions, PM me.

Thanks,

Derek Stringer

6. chipdaddy

chipdaddy Member

Thanks Derek, I'm looking for a doubles gun, I'll try one in Great Falls. Jerry

7. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I shot with a fellow over the weekend with a Blaser. I tis a nice quality piece for sure.

8. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Since I already own a 32" Blaser sporter, I was looking for the OU trap barrels only. I was then going to make a trap comb for the raised sight line.

Blaser will not sell barrels only. Nor was I able to find only a O/U gun.

Derek, I talked to you at Michigan. Who are the dealers that may have O/U's only? Will you be at Ohio?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.