1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Blaser F3

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jonese, Dec 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonese

jonese TS Member

Looking for some insight on the Blaser F3. There is one for sale I am looking at. Seems like a strong well built gun. How come I don't see any on the trap line?

2. WNCRob

WNCRob Member

New trap model out soon. Some complained about the rib on the initial trap gun. New ones are receiving VERY positve reviews.

WNCRob

3. chipking

chipking TS Member

A friend of mine shoots an F3 sporting for doubles and he is very happy with the gun. The triggers are more like you would expect on a match rifle than a shotgun very crisp and consistent. Everybody that I have talked to who has laid hands on the new Trap model is very impressed.

--- Chip King ---

4. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

jonese,

If it's not the new model, then it had better be cheap. Very well built guns, but not well received. I've seen a couple of used ones that wouldn't bring half of what was paid for them less than a year later.

The sporters have been well received from the get go.

I've read a lot about the newer trap models and the reviews seem to be very good. I'll wait to see how they are once the new wears off.

ss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.