1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Blaser F3

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gasman2, Mar 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gasman2

gasman2 TS Member

How bad is the recoil. thinking about one for my wife. Any comments would be very help full. Thanks Mark

2. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Bad, at least the one I shot. Very light gun compared to the K80s, MX8s and Kolars and the light weight comes with a price. In fairness, it was not a Trap model and they may be substantially different.

3. thewolf

thewolf TS Member

The sporting models are light. The Trap models are within an oz or two of p/k guns. They released the sporting models first. Everybody tried them and now they have gotten the unfortionate rep as kickers. I shot one. They don't kick. The one I shot did not fit my giant mellon shaped head. This is a problem between me and my creater, no the Germans.

4. johara1

johara1 TS Member

i have both, unsingle and a double. recoil is not an issue.they are fast,very fast........jim

5. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

Trap version comes with heavier barrel and monte carlo stock. As stated its a heavier gun. My sporting model would be somewhat of a kicker if I didn`t use light loads for skeet or tubes. Two different guns for two very different purposes.

6. Gayles57

Gayles57 Member

Guys:

How about a one or two paragraph write up on what you like and don't like about the trap versions. Shotgun sports had a very nice article on them. They appear to be innovative and well made. Some times advertising dollars influence a product review, it would be nice to read a review from an actual owner.

Thanks

Gayle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.