1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Blaser F3 trap vs sporter

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RJK851, Dec 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RJK851

RJK851 TS Member

What is the difference between the F3 super sport and the F3 O/U super trap Thanks

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Different stock- the trap rib is higher above the barrel

POI of barrels set higher also- so the adjustable rib on the sporter starts with a flat shooting gun or even below as I understand it

Regards fron Iowa

Gene

3. dls guide

dls guide Member

I bought the super trap to shoot all the games with. Sporting clays is my # 1 game and the super trap o/u barrels will adjust to 50-50. I liked the stock better on the trap model (roll over comb) and the gun is a touch heavier in wt, but the gun still moves way faster then the K80 I shot before. The super trap un-single will only go as flat as 60-40, but that's OK, as I shoot that for singles and handicaps. If you shoot both trap and sporting clays, get the super trap not the sporter. Even if I only shot sporting clays, I would still get the trap gun. Try to handle both and pick the one you like best. Blaser has been a great company to deal with as far as service and support. Let me know if you have more questions. Daryl.

4. Stickdp

Stickdp Member

Beavertail fore stock for the trap model or a schnable for the super sport

5. RJK851

RJK851 TS Member

Thank you Gene,Daryl & Stickdp. You've been a great help. Ron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

blaser f3 sporter to shoot trap

shoot trap with a sporter
what blaser f3 to shoot both sporting clays & trap