1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Blaser F3 Trap New

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Sharp1, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sharp1

Sharp1 Member

0   0   0

Pictures please...Happy Holidays

2. ropin23

ropin23 TS Member

0   0   0

pics please

3. usopen

usopen TS Member

0   0   0

TTP. A dealer can't even buy one for that. A great value.

4. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Can't believe this gun is still here. I am a dealer, friend of folks at Blaser, and still cannot buy one for that.

These guns blow the K and P guns away, and that is saying a lot!

5. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

"blows the K and P guns away". Give me a break! The K & P guns
    will be here long after the Blaser is no longer imported.

6. Shooting Coach

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

In your dreams, Sky Buster. A lot of top shooters locally have jumped the K and P gun ship and are shooting the Blaser.

Have a great holiday. I ate too much yesterday.

7. XXPowder

XXPowder Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Shooting coach, are you selling the gun or just Trolling someone elses post!!!

8. Shooting Coach

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Dear Glasses.

Neither. How about a nice pork sandwich? LOL

Blasers are great guns, and are giving the other top brands a run for their money. I think they are the best high end gun in production. YMMV

It is a seller's market for now.

Sorry, Slayer, I am in a naughty mood tonight, and am not going to let anyone rain on my parade. (snicker)

9. trench12

trench12 TS Member

0   0   0

Hey coach- I have a Blaser Luxus combo that I am sure you would love to trade me for a comparable K or P gun. Very recent purchase -all the updates
    interested????? TG

10. Mongoose71

Mongoose71 Member

0   0   0

Is this a righty or a lefty model?

11. XXPowder

XXPowder Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

This gun would be worth a lot more as a combo, you can see from the picture that it is right handed! The over and unders were always considered beginner guns, but now most beginners buy unsingles because most don't shoot doubles. I shot one at the grand and it was ok, I don't know why the coach thinks there so great. I've been to Kolar several times and find them to be out standing. There is no comparison on the stocks and workmen ship, plus it's American made.............I guess the saying if you don't read books, you'll live on the first page your whole life, in other words i don't think he knows what he's talking about when it comes to high end guns........!!!

12. Shooting Coach

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Dear T

After test driving a bunch of good guns, Perazzi, Kolar, and Blaser, I made the logical decision. I have owned over a dozen Krieghoffs, and they were not on my list. I bought the gun that fit me best, the one I shot the best.

I bought a 32" Blaser Luxus Sporter Low Rib. Best gun I have ever shot, bar none. NOT FOR SALE!

13. XXPowder

XXPowder Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sporting Gun gives it an 8 out of 10, said it's a gun that has had lots of modifications, good value for the money, but prices have shot up because of the value of the dollar.............they stopped short of saying it was the best gun they had ever shoot..........but rated it higher than the SKB!!!!
    I guess you still get more if you willing to pay twice as much...........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.