1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Blaser F3 Super Trap Stock Lock, Stock Trade

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Dr.Longshot, Jul 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

0   0   0

I have a Stock Lock, Stock with 14 1/4 LOP Zero Pitch, W/Adjustable Butt Plate it is 14 3/4" inch LOP.

Want Factory Blaser Stock w/ RH cast-off w/14 1/4" LOP prefer zero pitch w/ factory weight system 3 weights.

Trade for $2500 difference, Stock-Lock sells for $4495

Or will tarde for Phil Simms Pro-Soft Stock For RH shooter for the Blaser F3 Super Trap.

PM or E-mail Me and I will give you my Cell #

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Smokin better stuff than me

3. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

0   0   0

Yup Hi Grade Stuff