1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

blaser f3 or guerini summit impact or beretta 682

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Mar 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

A very well known shooter had a Blaser at Melba last shoot. It was a very impressive looking gun

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

you are high on the Summit Impact $4,500 plus tax.

3. hschwartz

hschwartz TS Member

Love:

I can comment on 2 of the three guns you mention. I purchased an F3 from Herkowitz @ Pacific Sporting in 2007. It was one of the first generation Blasers in the US. Well after the stock cracked, which Blaser replaced as well as updated the gun, I was taking a lesson from a well known Sporting Clays instructor who informed me of the stock not woring for me. In other words, I was looking through my thumb down the barrel. My options were to re-stock the gun, sell the gun or carve the stock down. I was fortunate to sell the gun and only lost $300.00 on it. I also had a 682 as my backup which is built like a tank. I recently sold it to by another Perazzi MX8. If I had my choice, which I do, I would by a used Perazzi for about the same money you are going to spend on the Guerini or Blaser. I hope this helps.

HSchwartz

4. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I know of two very good shooters who have switched to the new trap combo model from Krieghoff. The only reason for switching to Blaser is they are now a Blaser dealer. Both of them have sent there's back to have recoil reducers installed because they were not happy with the recoil. Read into that what you want but I would shoot one before I purchased one.
    I owned a CG Magnus combo and it was a real nice gun with second to none customer service.

5. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

Be aware of all the reported barrel ruptures that have been reported on this sight.

6. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

I have owned the 682, currently shoot the CG.

CG hands down. I shot the Blaser and thought it was OK but expensive.

7. SilverShooter

SilverShooter TS Member

I have 3 guerini guns (30 sporting, 34 unisingle, and 34/32 trap combo) and Joel Etchen 687 trap combo 34/30(similar to 682). The Guerini's have significantly less recoil and the adjustable o/u barrel sets a new standard at this price range. Been trying to blow them up for over 30 K rounds these past two years.

The JE 687 combo is a beautiful gun and was a gift from my wife. Could not say no (could you?) though I wish she had bought me an Impact!

8. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

I agree with Al. The beretta is a proven gun and will retain value. The other two you have listed as far as I am concerned are unproven.
    You didn't mention what you are shooting now,experience how many rounds ect.
    There are other options in th 4k range. K 32, Browning, spagetti gun(used).
    I personally like the new blaser but I will waite until the bugs are worked out.

9. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

I'll weigh in with my 2 cents worth here.

One thing, I love the 680 series Beretta's in all forms. I own enough of them to outfit a squad of shooters. They are great workhorses and can be had as plain or fancy as you want. None of them has ever failed me.

That being said, The Impact is one heck of a bargain and a delight to shoot and handle. I've been trying to figure out where I can come up with 5K without cleaning the safe or bank account out. Maybe in a year or two when the economy picks up, I'll be able to justify one.

I have no first hand knowledge of what the Blaser is like to shoot.

ss

10. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

Ceasar hands down great gun and great service. If you have any question just ask John Skinner at Ceasar He IS the greatest !!!!!

11. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

My CG has about 15,ooo trouble free rounds, lifetime warranty. Free "pit stop" once a year.
    I only hear negative feedback from "second hand" info.

If a gun slaps your cheek it does not fit, not the guns fault. I have been fortunate enough to earn AA27AA with my Summit model.

The CG trap models are very soft shooting, without reducers or added weight.

It glides to the 16yrd or 27rnd target effortlessly.

12. Sprinklerman

Sprinklerman Member

I shot a new F3 today and will be trading my Perrazi for 1 in the near future.

13. emm2

emm2 Member

Of the 3 you have asked about the Beretta is the only proven gun. I had an early CG Summit and the tinaloy finish started flaking. They took care of it but it shouldn't have happened. I wonder why when someone asks about CG all the owners can talk about is how great the service is, obviously they all need it. I don't know much about Blaser other than I personally don't like the feel of them. I have had very good luck from my 682's and they fit me well.

14. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

The Impact was designed to be competitive in trap, sporting and
    skeet. It is totally adjustable for all three games. Their customer
    service is outstanding. You can't go wrong with a Guerini.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta 682 vs cg summit impact

blaser f3 vs beretta 692

blaser supersport f3 vs summit impact

blaser vs beretta
caesar guerini summit impact vs fe supersport
cg summit impact vs beretta 692
f16 blaser vs beretta 692
summit impact vs beretta 692