1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Blaser F3- Lock safety and barrel selector off?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by skeet_man, May 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Is it possible to lock the safety and barrel selector off on a Blaser F3, like you can with a Kolar or Krieghoff?

2. stuka

stuka Member

Yes you can lock the safety off. The instructions are in your manual. There is a small pin supplied with your gun. You have to take the stock off and insert the pin into the safety mechanism to lock it out. I do not know of any way to lock the barrel selector. I have two F3 Super Trap Combos, one for my wife and one for my grandson. Great trap guns.

Dean, Las Vegas

3. dls guide

dls guide Member

There is No way to lock the barrel selector as it is hard to move and will not cause a problem. I have never had mine change unless I wanted it changed. My safety is locked off though. One of the first things that I did when the gun was new.

4. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Blaser will send the set screw and Allen wrench needed to lock your safety if you desire.

I have mine locked on the Luxus, but the list of folks who may shoot it is very short.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

blaser f 3 locking up

blaser f3 barrel selector switch

blaser f3 safety lock