1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Blaser F3 For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JACK, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Why the receiver alone? Where would a guy get a bbl and stocks and forend iron? Eh? help us out on this.

2. BobKatz

BobKatz Member

0   0   0

It's amazing when a seller sarcastically replies to the question of a potential buyer. Good luck on the sale!

Katz

3. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I'm a lefty and always build a gun from scratch. Not having the iron may pose abit of a problem and I like having the receiver and iron with matching numbers. Bottom line is if I want it, I'll find the parts. Good luck. Dave T.

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Kurt @ Great Lakes Sporting Arms has a couple sets of f3 wood for sale. As far as I can tell, on these guns, the iron is meant to stay with the forend, regardless of which receiver its on, especially given the fact that all the wood @ Great Lakes comes with the iron.

Check gunbroker, here, or shooterspagetx.com for barrels.

I don't really know if there's too much money that can be SAVED by building a gun up from this receiver, but you would be able to get the wood, barrel length, and rib you wanted the first time...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

blaser f3 forend for sale