1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Blaser F3 Ejector Problems

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by MaxumImpact, May 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaxumImpact

MaxumImpact TS Member

Having issues with the bottom barrel ejector sticking and hard to move smoothly back and forth. Tried normal cleaning/oiling and some better, but still not as smooth as the upper barrel ejector.

Does anyone have ideas on the proper cleaning method to resolve this problem?

Thanks,

Karl

2. drg123

drg123 Member

Got mine back a month ago for the same problem, Blaser is replacing them and retiming the gun at NO CHARGE, use the gentleman is Salt Lake City he is very very nice to deal with and completed the work quickly.

dg

3. goose2

goose2 Active Member

I believe that is Karl McKnight

4. chrisc

chrisc TS Member

Out of the blue the timing on the bottom ejector of my F3 has being malfunctioning - upon opening the spent shell (in most instances), instead of being ejected, hits the back of the action and stays in the breech.

I'm interested in finding the reason. I note the May 27 posts but wondered whether those forum members received feedback from the repairer in Salt Lake City as to the cause?

Any helpful comments would be appreciated.

thanks
    Chris
    Sydney Australia

5. drg123

drg123 Member

The hull would get under the ejector while loading on my F3, I called Karl and he took care to install a new ejectors and retime the action. Sounds like your timing is off and it is ejecting before the action is open wide enough for the hull to clear. Karl is a great guy and completes the work quickly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
blaser f3 ejector

blaser f3 ejector problems

blaser f3 issues