1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Blaser customer service

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bigeoj, Mar 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigeoj

bigeoj Member

I've seen threads related to customer service here lately so I thought I'd relate mine with Blaser USA. I took a trip to see relatives in Pittsburgh,PA the middle of last month. Took my Supertrap combo in case I could talk my brother-in-law into breaking some targets. When I returned a few days later and opened my case I noticed that the barrel divider had broken. Well I thought I would have to find a new case to buy. A friend who owns the same brand suggested I call Blaser and just let them know what happened, you never know. I called and spoke with Ken and much to my surprise he said send the old case back and they would replace it. WOW didn't expect that. It arrived today! THANK YOU BLASER USA Joe Stewart

2. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Blaser warranty service is first class.

Ten year warranty, transferrable, no questions asked.

Not knocking P or K.

Blaser is a keepter

Dave

3. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

That is good customer service but if they wouldn't use those cheap ass plastic cases it mite not of broke.

4. dls guide

dls guide Member

I am on my second Blaser combo case and it is starting to fall apart too. It is a shame that for such a nice gun that the cases suck so bad. Take care of that one because they probably won't do it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

blaser customer service

blaser warranty repairs