1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Blaser Balance system

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shooter mont, May 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooter mont

shooter mont TS Member

Hi Folks I just received my new BLASER F3 supertrap combo I just paterned it but could some of you give me some tips or were I can get some info on how to get the proper balance set up for this gun as for it has so many ways to set it up . do it go by body hight & weight if so Im 180 lbs & 5' 10" Thanks so much for any help you can give Monty

2. Bridger

Bridger Member

All you can do is experiment and find what feels right for you. I don't have a Blaser trap gun but I have shot one of their sporting models for a couple of years. Shoot it without any weights and then decide if you want more forward weight or more in the buttstock until you get the gun set up the way you want. What works for someone else may not be even close to what you will like. For me I wanted some forward weight and that's the way i set it up. Blaser makes a terrific shotgun, experiment and enjoy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.