1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Blaser adj. high rib O/U, are they available?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hammer-time, Jan 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hammer-time

hammer-time TS Member

are these available yet? I thought they were going to be available in November or there abouts. Any word out there on availability and costs?

2. kolartarget

kolartarget Member

Januar 2010 sometime is what I heard

3. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Shooter's,

Blaser shotguns are currently in the USA and clearing customs. I should have a couple of combo sets at the Dixie Grand next week. Come and enjoy the Florida sun and shoot a Blaser!

The new internal balancing system is incredible! You can make the gun "feel" just he way you like it. Awesome piece of engineering.

Bob Schultz, Target Shotguns, Inc. 800-684-6329

4. hammer-time

hammer-time TS Member

Not interested in the Combo Bob. Will the O/U be available by itself?

5. Kfan65

Kfan65 TS Member

Really disappointed again - I have had a Blaser on order since the Grand, waiting on release triggers but keep getting the runaround on delivery. I don’t think they can make them work. A friend of mine just picked up a sporting model he had on order and we were both unimpressed with the wood it came with as well. I’m cancelling. Stop promoting products you don’t have!!!

Tim

6. al3526

al3526 TS Member

tim please look into the guerini over / unders. so happy with mine so far. may i suggest contacting lynn gipson or doug gray both dealers are first class. you can even arrange to travel to maryland and pick your own wood. thanks al

7. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

I would not be the first one to jump on the Blazer band wagon with this new trap model arriving soon, especially after there last go round with it. I would let someone else be the test dummy on that one.

8. okiefarmer

okiefarmer Member

I am the test dummy. I was just notified that mine is shipping tomorrow and will have by next week. I also paid a deposit last fall. I was told Jan or Feb so my supplier is right on track. Bob Schultz from targetshotguns is my dealer and has been fantastic to work with. He has kept me updated at all times. I shot one at the grand and again at the Fall Hdcp. I was more impressed with the engineering than anything I have seen in a long time. I hope it works out because I sold old "Betsy". Good luck on whatever else you choose. Ask me in sixty days and I will give you my honest opinion on the new Blaser.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.