1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Blank pistol

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Firewater, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Firewater

Firewater Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Want to buy a H&R blank pistol for bird dog training.Also maybe a used electronic collar. Thanks, Mike

2. panthers314

panthers314 TS Member

0   0   0

Try Academy Sports if in your area, we carry them..........

3. twotimer

twotimer Member

0   0   0

Mike, are you sure you don't want that pistol so you have an excuse for missing/lost? Mike

4. twotimer

twotimer Member

0   0   0

Mike, are you sure you don't want that pistol so you have an excuse for missing/lost? Mike

5. DONNE

DONNE Member

0   0   0

Good Luck on the blank pistol! H&R (NEF) is like hen's teeth and kind of a status symbol in the field trial world. I'd like to have one too. ;-)
    Alpha & Gun-X are probably just as good, but fairly expensive. Around $200.

As for the collar, you may want to try giving "Collar Clinic" a call. They do trade-ins and repairs. Sometimes they have used/reconditioned ones for sale. Info below.
    Also, Please understand how and when to use the collar. They are a tool and not the magic wand. A lot of good dogs have been ruined by miss-use of electronic collars.

Collar Clinic

1517 Northern Star Drive

Traverse City, MI. 49696

1-800-430-2010

Good Luck

6. Gooseman57

Gooseman57 TS Member

0   0   0

I have an older Tri-Tronics collar that works fine, and I had the collar clinic put new batteries in it a year a little over a year ago. Those were right at $100, and I won a new collar while the one was off getting new batteries. Just want the battery money. $100. PM me if you are interested, I could.send pics later today. Bruce

7. Firewater

Firewater Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

send pics and what type,model number etc. mike

8. Firewater

Firewater Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks Donne. Mike

Search tags for this page

h and r 970 dog training starter pistols