1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Blagojevich Guilty

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by awbenz, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awbenz

awbenz TS Member

Since Blagojevich is found Guilty will it effect Sparta if the State is Loosing a Million a year there. Fox News reports they are closing the race track he had built. Allen

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Depends on how big of a kickback "3-County Quinn" wants. ;-)

3. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

That is just not possible!! He kept telling everyone that would listen that he was innocent! Daly, Ryan, OBAMA. All from Illinois and all pieces of feces!

JK

4. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

So I'm from east central Illinois can I just be a dingle berry or possibly ball sac sweat rather than feces????????????

5. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

He was only referring to Daly, Ryan and Obama; not everyone from Ill.

6. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

Blago is a saint compared to Obama.

7. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I totally agree eightbore. Now it is time to go after him for his fake BC

8. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Maybe he will turn into blabbovich when it comes time for sentencing and tell more about rham and the other crook that sleeps in the whitehouse.

9. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Forget that POS, the real issue here is Sparta. That TEE-VEE hit piece never mentions the money brought into the Sparta area by the shooting competitors. It's losing money because it's being run by the Government. Let them lease it to the boys that run the PSSA for $1.00 a year; thus saving IL taxpayers $1,000,001 per, and I bet Chuck and his team could turn a profit, plus plow a ton of money into the youth programs like they're doing up at Elysburg.

best...mike

10. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Don't be surprised if there isn't a presidential pardon for Blago when the Lord God and King Barack Obama leaves the Oval office.

JK

11. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

Rember the part where Obullshit said he barley knew Blago. The had pictures with O's arm around Blago at a party.

12. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Appeals process will not be as highly covered by the Lame Stream Media.

H<

13. quartering

quartering Active Member

i wonder what he has that he'll be trying to sell in prison

14. GW22

GW22 Active Member

By Chicago politician standards, Blago is merely an average criminal.

-Gary

15. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

How many of the last 6 or 7 Ill. governors/politicians have been indited for one thing or another?

16. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Chicago politics are much the same as NASCAR. If you ain't cheatin you ain't tryin. The problem is the libs chicago elects are not smart enough to get out of their own way.

17. johnjohn91387

johnjohn91387 TS Member

A crooked politician from Illinois????

Who woulda thunk it?

Never in my wildest dreams would i........Oh, never mind; tell me a good one; tell me about an <i>HONEST<i/> politician from Illinois!

18. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Hey Boys, at least we catch the bastxxds in IL & lock'em up. How about your state???

19. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

SirMissalott:

Below is part of a post I wrote on a thread titled, "What's Wrong With Illinois" back in January. It answers your question.

Illinois has convicted four former governors. Three of the four were dems.

Rod Blagojevich (D) 2010
    (Update: 17 additional counts on 6-27-11)

George Ryan (R) was sentenced to 6 1/2 years in 2006. Ryan is a current resident of the graybar motel.

Dan Walker (D) 1987

Otto Kerner (D) 1973

Go back to the 1920's and Lennington Small, a Republican, was indicted in office for embezzlement committed as state treasurer. He was acquitted. It was later reported that several of the jurors serving on his case ended up with state jobs.

If we expand beyond governors, Paul Powell (D) gets a dishonorable mention. A former Speaker of the Illinois House he died in 1970 while serving as Sec. of State. Powell never made more than $30,000 a year, but after he died, more than $800,000 in cash was found stashed in his Springfield residence. His estate was worth $4.6 million, of which $1 million was racetrack stock.

Chicago crook Dan Rostenkowski (D), is another special mention. The son of a city alderman and product of the Crook County machine, Rosty served in the U.S. House of Representatives from 1959 to 1995. (Can you say term limits??) That included time as chairman of the Ways and Means committee. Like Al Capone, Rosty was convicted of a mickey mouse charge instead of the huge resume of felonies he was actually guilty of.

20. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

What a dud......GOOD!!!

GS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.