1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Black on White violence

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Remdog1187, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Remdog1187

Remdog1187 Well-Known Member

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/teenagers-allegedly-murder-college-baseball-player-boredom-article-1.1431445

1.) Why does the media suppress this story about the murder of an Australian
    Caucasian by two black Americans?

2.) It appears there is a trend to suppress any black on white crime across the nation.

3.) Where's Obama, Holder, Sharpton, Jackson and the like to address this issue?

4.) It's about time that the black community address it's own problems with violence, gangs, drugs, education and it's own racism.

I know there are a lot of good blacks that despise the aforementioned politicians that proliferate this culture. Got to be some smarter people in that community to make changes.

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Season is almost open in some areas.

Got to have the right kind of camo, though.

HM

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Actually, Jesse Jackson HAS spoken out on this, to his credit. Unfortunately, it was a rather tepid condemnation and the media largely ignored him.

4. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Because you can't be made to feel guilty!!!!!!!!!!

5. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Two Black and one White...

I don't know where you get your news from but it has been on local and national news for the last couple of days.

I whole heartily agree with 2, 3 and 4 in your post.

6. jamesf

jamesf TS Member

If I lick the icing out of my Oreo cookie first, does that mean that I'm racist?

Jim

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

No, just a segregationist. Bulge.

8. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Unlike Travon Martin being his son, if Obama speaks out against this he will lose his support among blacks and mentally challenged liberals. The media is left, so left of center they ignore a lot of legitimate stories you will only find on fox news and other conservative outlets. The media will not recognize the opinions of conservative blacks like Dr. Carson, Col. Allen West, Herman Cain and others. Obama is coming to Binghamton to speak this week and I am headed to the Cardinal early in the morning so I have to thank God I don't have to breath the air Obama pollutes. Hopefully natural environmental cleansing takes place before I get back. ed

9. Remdog1187

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/23/20145461-teen-arrested-in-beating-death-of-wwii-vet-88-in-spokane-wash?lite&ocid=msnhp&pos=1

This makes me sick. Anomaly my ass!

10. Avatar

I'm sure Obama will want to say these persons also could have been his sons.

11. likes-to-shoot

Where's Holder to investigate this outrage!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

13. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Mike-Excellent remark!

14. JT 27

JT 27 Member

Chris Rock said, "the most racist guy in the world is a black man". Last night Hannity had a black psychologist from a Philadelphia University and that man commented on this crime as absolutely not racist. Also brought up was a higher up at the Homeland Security adm. who has some of the most racist, hate filled rhetoric on his facebook page. It advocates murder and the overthrowing of the government. This guy is not white! Why no investigation?

15. likes-to-shoot

Sharpton and Jackson are the ones who call the successful and responsible blacks Uncle Tom. Those two racist make their living on keeping a racist attitude among the black community. Obama and Holder are running 3rd and 4th.

James Earl Ray should be resurrected, tortured and beaten to death for shooting the wrong person!!!

16. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

It is like Jesse , Jr. in jail for 30 months. Boo Hoo. They cover all this up by saying he is bi-polar, and a schitzo. He is getting medical treatment. Why don't they admit to the truth that he is a crook, shiester, and a BS artist?

As far as Holder investigating anything, he is too busy investigating himself, and sueing the State of Texas, because he doesn't like what SCOTUS says. He is going to make up his own laws.

17. Remdog1187

http://personalliberty.com/2013/08/26/the-truth-behind-the-exploding-trend-of-black-mob-violence/