1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

black nitro 27

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by short shucker, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

We call those obama's down here. LMAO!

ss

2. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

I got one about 5 years ago. It was lettered with the Nitro 27 lettering, but it was actually a black "gun club" shell. Larry Evans

3. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Maybe it's a door prize shell.

Ed Yanchok

4. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

i had a box of nitros that had a few black rem shells in it once, coincidently this was also at the mid americam, i saved the shell and the box and gave it to remington at the grand or ohio state shoot i forget and they gave me a few boxes of free shells for it

5. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

I was shooting some Dbles a few years ago and was using STS Light Handi for the second shot. Got to the end...only down one target and pulled out a black STS shell. Weak mind that I have.....I missed with that shell, even tho..it was undoubtably the same load. The mind is a powerfull tool. I was still happy with the 98...even knowing full well that I would have broken a 99 if that shell would have looked like all the rest.

Rick in Mt.

6. Gun Run

Gun Run Member

Yes, I found a black Nitro 27 in a box. Still have it.
    Wayne Downham / Camden, IN

7. leadhead358

leadhead358 Member

Anyone who finds a black one gets to pay more taxes!!!!!!!! lol

8. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

leadhead358,

Their taxes don't go up, they just have to subsidize everyone elses shooting expendatures!!!! LMAO.

ss

9. trthompson

trthompson TS Member

Not 100% on this but it makes sense. I was told it was part of their production run at the factory. The black shell lets them know of something in the production line...wether it would be the end of the run or something like that...

10. trthompson

trthompson TS Member

Not 100% on this but it makes sense. I was told it was part of their production run at the factory. The black shell lets them know of something in the production line...wether it would be the end of the run or something like that...

11. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

The honorable.. most holy.. Al Sharpen..with a double dose of citrate.. Black nitro 27.. LOL...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.