1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Black National Anthem vs. American National Anthem

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barry C. Roach, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

in the whitehouse

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

His brothers of color are already taking about calling the white house something different. They say it is racist

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

If it was an event attended by people of all races, then singing a song which is about oppression and hopes for freedom of african americans was inappropriate.

4. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

To some people, their entire life and life style evolves around this supposed "fight" of oppression and hope. One would think they would realize that a good part of the "fight" is over now that a black man is President. But, these people won't let it be over. When it is over, they have no excuse for their own failures.

Roger C thanked this.
  5. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

The truly saddest part of the "blackening" of our country is that it is embraced by our own WHITE children................

Call me what you like. Call any of us remaining who fear for our futures whatever you like.

GOD (YES - I still say HIS name)....help us all.

6. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Boys and Girls this type of stuff will never never ever be over in our life time.

What ever it is, it is never enough, the constant rewind to days gone by, by the supposed opressed people that continue to evoke racial tension.

I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.

We live in the greatest Country on the planet and if you will get off your ass and try, you can make it no matter what.

We do not have a race issue we have a cultural issue in this country. Used to be people came here and assemulated to the American Way, language, services and ideas. Now it is a free for all by too many cultures that use our system to attack our system and try to change the culture back to where they came from.

We need a leader, plain and simple, since Reagan left office we have been headed down a rode of Government control of every aspect of life and this new administration is going to be the worst of them all for taking from the workers and giving to the so called oppressed(code).

Workers = Anyone that gets paid or earns a profit for services rendered that is not Government affiliated or employed.

Government: A blood sucking, viral infection with a tenatious appitite for others wealth.

Roger C thanked this.
  7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

What many of us forget is that Louis Fahrakan, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have been telling the blacks for this entire generation that the white man is the one keeping "them" down,,,,this is the ONLY way they know to maintain their power over their "brothers".....

Ever notice that a "black" conservative is not "black" but a dark "whitey",,,,Lynn Swann, J.C. Watts, Professor Walter Williams, Justice Clarence Thomas, et.al.,,,,they have to put them down so the blacks will not see a future that they can have in America,,,,is everything perfect,,,,but neither is it the way their "leaders" portray it!!!!!!!!!

8. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I have about had a gut full of "African-Americanism" to date. Let Obama get on with what he is going to do for or to this country. I am not impressed by anyones skin color no matter what it is.

9. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

"What many of us forget is that Louis Fahrakan, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have been telling the blacks for this entire generation that the white man is the one keeping "them" down,,,,this is the ONLY way they know to maintain their power over their "brothers"....."

"this is the ONLY way they know to maintain their power over their "brothers"....."

Not the ONLY method Bigdog, you can always try the jesse jackson method.

"Cut his nuts off".... Quote is from jesses's open mike that he SAYS he didn't know was hot.

I wonder now if that statement was made AFTER he found out obama wouldn't help his kid, jesse jr., get that senate seat.

Myself, I like jesse's method.

If obama tries to do ANYTHING that pelosi and reid don't like, jesse will get his wish. obama might THINK he is calling the shots but he is in for a rude surprise. He thought he had a job as a "mouthpiece" for acorn? He hasn't seen anything, YET.

Tom(AJ100)

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

There is but ONE "National Anthem", not black not white but one for all ...Thats just the way it is ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

11. atashooter

atashooter Member

Utterly Discusting.....

12. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

There shouldn't even be a Black National Anthem or a Mexican/American National anthem. It's further evidence of how some black folks want equal opportunity without joining the rest of us immigrants in the effort to make this great nation strong, equal and just. It is confusing to me that Martin Luther King preached integration so strongly and African American community, who idolize him, practice segregation just as strongly. Many of the African American community seem to harbor such a dislike for caucasians that we have become afraid to interact with them. The old excuse of slavery is weak because there were as many African kings that sold slaves to the New World as there were white slave traders. It was wrong, we get it but it's time to move on folks.

I'm sure this will not be taken well by some but this is my impression of how things are and I suspect that there are many others here who feel similarily. This is not meant to be pegorative toward black folks. It is my hand out to you to join me in making OUR country as good as it can be for all of us. This is not a republican or democrat plea but a human plea.

Roger C thanked this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

african american national anthem

lousies fahrakan