1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Black mobs' Knockout Game raising alarms

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Ready to play the Knockout Game?

St. Louis version is the most popular, so let’s start there: Begin with a bunch of black people. Anywhere from five to 50.

Find a white person, but an Asian will do. Alone is important. Older is better. Weak and defenseless even more so.

Without warning, punch that person in the face as hard as you can. You win if you score a Knockout.

If not, keep punching until your arms and legs get too tired to continue. Or the person dies.

You can play anywhere, but “vibrant and culturally mixed” South Grand District is probably best. That is where the victims are: Asians, “gay” people, artists, yuppies – people who won’t fight back.

The league does not have official standings. Not yet. But over the

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I think they tried that with Bernard Getz (sp?) on the subway in New York. Four died, one paralyzed from the waste down

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I am old and feeble. I also have difficulty with decisions.

..............45 OR 357?

HM

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

It is so sickening how they don't report this and it all gets covered up

5. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

another windy.com exclusive

6. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

What? you don't believe it because its not on the Puffington Post?

7. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

8. JayZap

JayZap Active Member

It won’t be newsworthy until one of the victims fights back and blows one or more of them away. Then it will be viewed as a "hate" crime where the victim is portrayed as a depraved, minority hating individual. I’m sure Jesse or Al could put a positive spin on it in the gangs favor. After all “gangs are people too”.

I'm thinking it's time for me to buy a handgun and learn how to use it.
    Never thought I would want one, times are changing.

9. Patrick Haskins

Patrick Haskins Member

This type of gang initiation has been going on for years. My business partner's wife was hit in the face while on a bus in Chicago while 8 months pregnant. A professor from my law school was attacked while walking to the bus. Turned him from a liberal into a conservative in a hurry.
    Pat

10. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

I know of a incident where a guy waiting at a traffic light was surrounded by the brothers. There were 3-4 of them in front of his vehicle, and several more around the sides. when they tried to pull the doors open the vehicle was put in 1st. gear and a hole shot was performed. It was said to be a bumpy ride for a few yards, but the driver and occupant escaped unharmed. Pedestrians should never walk in front of moving vehicles.

11. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

Looks like this type of activity has been reported all over. sick

12. FalconSprint

FalconSprint TS Member

Halfmile, I'd go with the .45 iffin it were me. Bigger vent hole lets the air out quicker.

13. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Knock out is only one of several interesting and increasing common cultural trends. Do a web search on "criminal flash mobs".

You'll find stories about several Nike sneaker riots and mass petty theft at a multitude of convenience stores, pharmacies, and other small retailers. Earlier this week, a Walmart was mobbed by a group estimated at 300. They menaced employees and shoppers during the process and pilfered whatever they could haul out the door. It ended when cops arrived.

I'd caution anyone inclinded to make sweeping generalizations about the perps. Watch several dozen surveillance videos and you'll notice these are NOT homogenous groups. For example, some are wearing hoodies while others aren't. It is also clear that not all of the perps look like they could be obummer's sons. Some are girls.

sissy

14. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

They just killed an older Hispanic guy in Chicago doing this, the idiots filmed it. Was on the TV news for the last couple days.

15. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Personally with Holder not prosecuting black and even stating that he will not since they have been maligned over the years his attitude is sowing some of these seeds. Mike.

example
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qzGsYAtl6HY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

another example with Holder trying to justify.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OeAmIIQTbXc?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

16. oz

oz Active Member

eric holder.. "if'n yo black, you must attack."...........worked for OJ.

17. oz

oz Active Member

Mickhael muhammed??? says he is NOT a citizen..... Must be an illegal alien. INS show him the door.

18. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

In holders video he is a absolute idiot. He talks about history and not concerned with current problems with crime against whites at all.

This is a proof positive that a person can be promoted to the point of uselessness. He is a token apointment to a position he is obviously incapable of doing.

He is one of the biggest racist in our governmnet.

19. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

This whole damn administration is racist

20. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Most racist thing you can imagine. Glad I'm not anywhere near this big city sickness, but the bigger question is why is it tolerated?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.