1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Black-mob violence destroys U.S. landmark

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Sep 22, 2013.

1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Aug 27, 2007
    West Central Florida
    More of this crap. When are the Police and media going to realize that reporting it will save others?

Videos linked or embedded may contain foul language and violence.

Black-mob violence and black-on-white crime has not destroyed the entire American Tobacco Trail, only the small chunk that goes through Durham, N.C.

Ads by GoogleWin a 2 lb. Silver Coin
    Enter Now to Win This Gigantic Silver Coin Worth More Than $700!
    IndependentLivingBullion.comReverse Mortgage(Age 62+)
    Own Your Home? You May Qualify For Tax Free Cash! Get Your Free Guide.
    AAGReverse.com/ReverseMortgageGuideThe “high crime” part. The gang-infested part. The poor part. The urban part. The sketchy part. The part that local media calls every name imaginable except one: The black part.

Otherwise, most of the 22.5 miles of this trail is a safe, sometimes bucolic experience for runners, bikers, strollers and even equestrians. As long as they stay away from the trail near Martin Luther King Jr. Parkway.

Since 2011, dozens of people have been beaten, robbed, pushed off bikes and threatened in that part of the trail. All of the suspects in this violence and mayhem are black.

Though most of the time the local media is loathe to say so. In the most recent assault, WRAL-TV described one of the assailants as having a “dark complexion.”

Black mobs routinely terrorize cities across the country, but the media and government are silent. Read the detailed account of rampant racial crime in “White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It”

The latest assault happened earlier this month. An unknown number of black people sent a 53-year-old man to the hospital after robbing him and beating him with a big stick. Other than saying the crime took place on the part of the trail about a mile north of Martin Luther King Jr. Parkway,

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/black-mob-violence-destroys-u-s-landmark/#Huid0K4K9WyV13CA.99
  2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Feb 19, 2008
    Yes, feral humans are a growing problem in our sick, irresponsible society. Journalism is dead and the police are helpless. Have one in the pipe.

3. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

Sep 25, 2012
    Waiting for big stick vs, 45 auto.
  4. JT 27

JT 27 Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Be armed, shoot them than go silent in the night. It was only a movie but Death Wish with Chas. Bronson was probably pretty close to the truth.
  5. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2008
    My wife & myself used to ride this trail several times a month & I carried. It was a J frame revolver @ the time. If i was still riding it today ,I would have my FN 57 with extra 30 mags. NC is a open carry state. Another business opportunity holsters for bicyles.

Phil Berkowitz
  6. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2006
    Why do you think Obama is so adamant about gun control? He is trying to protect his homies from the victims.
  7. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Jan 20, 2008
    Ain`t that the truth !! It could keep them out of prison .