1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Black gangs beating whites

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by shootinghero, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shootinghero

shootinghero TS Member

I am reading about one story a day from all around the country of these hate crimes against whites by animals driven by righteous indignation over poor little Tyvon. Nothing out of the Justice Department, no condemnation by the White House. Do we have to live with this in America?
  2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Two black kids who beat a white kid in liberal Chicago, and admitted it was because the kid was white and revenge for Trayvon, got caught and are actually being charged with a hate crime. Hades just froze over.
  3. RobertT

RobertT Active Member

Since affirmative action white america has had it's tail between it's legs. The day may very well come when the white man wakes up and stands his ground. It does seem that current politics may well provoke whites to finally reclaim their own dignity.

Robert
  4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

No one wants to start the NWFA (National White Folks Asso.) because the media would crucify them as racist and crazy.
  5. bill kindred

bill kindred Active Member

We had a "beat whitey night" at our Iowa state fair a couple years ago.
  6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k0c1c0ZsTLA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

HM
  7. Tron

Tron Well-Known Member

At my Nephews 6 year birthday party, there was a "White Guy" pinata that all the little twerps were taking whacks at.
  8. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

more water on the reel please.......
  9. John 53

John 53 TS Member

Concealed carry, and "Stand your ground" works for me. I refuse to be bullied by any race color or creed.

If I cannot legally carry at a place, I take my money elsewhere.

Take care.

John
  10. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

Lets not discuss this crap on here or some Justice jackass will start making this a problem. It's simple 12% of total are in charge!
  11. birddogs46

birddogs46 Active Member

they already is a NWFA, its called the KKK....
  12. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Active Member

In my town a gang of black high school kids went out and beat WHITE college kids to the ground. In time they were caught and it took the cops over a week to decide it wasn't a HATE CRIME but a assault charge. BS BS BS BS. No one did a thing because they didn't want to hit the hornets nest with a stick. The monster is still growing and some day it will be to big to deal with.
  13. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Active Member

Calmer heads need to prevail, all these posts need to be tempered as we as gun owners will become the target of outrage at what is printed. We should all feel safe and have the God given right to protect ourselves. Our current White House resident doesn't see it that way, and needs to be removed so get out the vote and defeat him and the other liberals in office.
  14. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Thats why they make hi cap mags, for the gangs ... WPT ... (YAC) ...
  15. shootinghero

shootinghero TS Member

Birdog,
    My hope is you were trying to be funny. It is also possible that you are just another screen name for Mrs Keet. White people are represented by our members in police forces, state legislatures and in Congress, the military and every aspect of America that we all hold dear. The KKK represents none of that and certainly not white people.

Decent, law abiding, reasonably intelligent white people are entitled to be furious over the lack of law enforcement against these animals, and their being encouraged to attack whites by a white hating President and Attorney General.

We are not represented by the morons of the KKK, but by the majority of Americans who need to speak with one voice to both political parties in November and tell them that if they don't insure this behavior is stopped, they won't be coming back to their political jobs. That is best done by voting against the racial preferences shown by the current administration. VOTE REPUBLICAN and these attacks will stop.
  16. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

"In my town a gang of black high school kids went out and beat WHITE college kids to the ground"

nevermind the race of the people involved, but high school kids beating up college kids? Who were the college kids, scrawny nerds? What town was this in Auctioneer?
  17. shot410ga

shot410ga Active Member

Yesterday a gang of Blacks beat a white man in his own front yard with bricks, rocks, and even a paint can, in Mobile, Alabama. He is presently in the hospital with multiple fractures. Many witnesses, but they are afraid to identify the suspects.
  18. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

This is how they operate, a dozen goons attacking one person.

Bernard Goetz had the solution, but he paid for it.

Fairness gives way to political correctness most of the time.

HM
  19. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Be smart---Don't atagonize---Wait and keep camaras ready---They will dig their own hole----One by one will fall in time----We can't win by force,that's what Jackson and Sharpton are waiting for---We will fall in their trap.Obama is waiting also---Patience and we win----George
  20. 3200SK Robinson

3200SK Robinson TS Member

As 'ole Teddy said "Walk softly and carry a Big STICK" and I'll carry my iron/s if the STICK/CLUB doesn't work! Richard
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.