1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

black fri.shells at wally world

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by il shooter, Nov 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. il shooter

il shooter Member

Has anyone seen or heard about shells on sale. was hopeing for the same deal as last black fri.

2. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

I asked the same question in a post last week. You can search "Black Friday" and read the responses.

Short answer...I finally went to my local store and had the manager look it up on their computer...he replied that they would have no shells on sale this year. Martinpicker

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The last time I got a big deal on them at WalMary on a Black Friday, I was in the store and they started marking them down as I put them in the carts ... The Manager said it was an unadvertised in store special sale ... I'm going stop by the local WalMart just in case ... If WalMart don't have it you probably won't need it and "Thanks" for your support ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. 3357

3357 Member

FWIW I just checked a "3" part add for thursday night, Friday, and Saturday. There were no shells in any of the adds. (I am in northern lower Michigan).

5. shoobedoo

shoobedoo Member

My local store sale flyer had no mention of shells on sale for Black Friday, but that seems to be the norm everywhere from what most folks have reported. I went in to my store today and they typically have a very good stock of both the Winchester "Universal" and Federal "Field & Target" 100 rd. "Value Packs" Well, today they were cramming more shells wherever they could find space for them, way more than they would normally stock. I inquired if they would be on sale come black friday, and was told categorically... "We don't know", but I feel pretty confident that they will be, and plan to be there promptly @ 8 PM tomorrow when black friday officially starts to see if my instincts prove to be correct.

6. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Try the above site it has all the Black Friday items listed.

Bob Lawless

7. JH

JH Well-Known Member

No sales for ammo advertised anywhere....AIN'T HAPPENING!

8. Chris Dunlap

Chris Dunlap TS Member

If you ask at Dick's you can get a 10% case discount as well. I bought two flats of Top Gun 12ga for $46.62 per flat before tax.

9. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

DICK'S buy one get one 50% off or possibly 50% off. Saw something like that. I hate that place, they overall suck. But, they usually have 20 ga. #9's Gun Clubs near me. Helps replenish some hull on the cheap.

10. o-hale

o-hale Well-Known Member

since you mentioned Dick's take a look at Cabelas, not on shotgun shells but they have a great deal on some federal .223 in a 50 grain varmit load for 7.99 per box, order more than $99 worth and shipping is free, Wally World has same at $10.97
    I know I am not the only trapshooter out there that also shoots a rifle,
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all !

11. below 0

below 0 TS Member

I purchased 2 flats of Winchester cheapies at Dicks just a couple of hours ago. They have a sale where you can purchase 1 flat at reg. price and get 2nd at 1/2 price which makes them affordable. Only problem is they limit you to 2 flats...DANG...Odie

12. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I stopped at 2 different WalMarts to see if there was anything happening with the shell prices, nothing yet ... Played Hell trying to find a parking spot at both stores, there were literally cars lined up waiting all over the place and they were both out of shopping carts ... The Sporting goods manager did say they could do an in store price reduction at any time, so if you are there and they reduce them you can take advantage ... Thats what happened to me the last time I loaded up on shells from WalMart where, if they don't have it you probably won't need it .... Thanks for your support ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

I drove over to the gas pumps and the samething, place was packed and cars waiting ... 20 cars at the pumps and no end to the line waiting ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.