1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Black Diamond Shot Searching for New Home

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Korry Bird, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korry Bird

Korry Bird TS Member

0   0   0

Gentlemen:

I am the owner of the former Black Diamond Shot company and machinery. I am interested in either selling the machinery or a potential joint venture with an established business, to re-establish the GOOD Black Diamond name and quality shot before I sold the business. The best location would be the Midwest or Texas.

Please understand this is substantial machinery and will require an industrial location, commercial gas service and 3-phase power. The machinery will require two semi loads to relocate.

If you or someone you know may be interested, please e-mail me for further discussion.

Regards,

K. Bird

2. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

0   0   0

Korry, I think if you could make some kind of gaurantee to the trapshooting investors here that you'd sell them shot for 15 bucks max (limited to 200 bags a year) for the next 20 yrs you'd get some interest. Let's see......300 guys coming up with say 1500 bucks? Crunch some numbers and get back to us. Jim

3. Korry Bird

Korry Bird TS Member

0   0   0

The machinery is capable of re-sizing, polishing and applying new graphite to reclaimed shot from clubs. Larger clubs may consider combining resources toward this end. The machinery could be housed in a 2000' building for this purpose. There is too much fluctuation with the price of lead on the open market to guarantee pricing from a new shot perspective.

A quality reclamation machine could be built for under $20,000. which could supply the machine with ample reclaimed pellets to process. I operated out of Utah, and there are not enough high-volume clubs to make this approach cost-effective in my region. Please e-mail for specific information.

Best,

Korry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

black diamond lead shot reclaiming company