1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Black cloud is gone from Amarillo Gun Club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by joconnor, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joconnor

joconnor Member

The black cloud that was left over the Amarillo Gun Club by Steve and Kelly Nylen is gone. The Board of Directors and the Members put on a first class State Shoot. My hat is off to all of you who worked your butts off. The shoot was first class in every respect. For those of you who missed it, try hard to make the next one. You won't be sorry. Jerry O'Connor

2. old tex

old tex TS Member

Ditto to Jerry's accolades!

First class shoot in everyway.

uncle Dick

3. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

I agree with Jerry. They worked very hard to put on a first class shoot. I am looking forward to going there every other year for our state shoot now. They proved a lot of nay sayers wrong in a big way.

Jimmy

4. B525SPtng

B525SPtng TS Member

I agree the Amarillo Gun Club did a great job of hosting the state shoot. Thanks for all of the hard work that went into make the State shoot run so smoothly.

Wayne Jennings

5. joconnor

joconnor Member

The Amarillo Gun Club also did a great job on the Southwestern Zone shoot. Again, my hat is off to all of you who have busted your butts to put Amarillo Gun Club back to the top. Jerry O'Connor

6. OldPshtr

OldPshtr Member

I too want to join in on praising the Amarillo Gun Club for a first class
    State Shoot. Again, a great place to shoot.

Doyal

7. colobiggun

colobiggun Active Member

We have shot in 8 different states at some very large shoots, and have to agree Amarillo did an outstanding job. The scores were posted incredibly fast, the payouts were on time, and Texas hospitality is unbelievable. We look forward to attending shoots there in the future. The people there worked hard to make this a first class shoot, all the while accomodating each shooters' needs. It was a pleasure to shoot here, and would like to thank all who made this happen.

The Beaman's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.