Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

birth certificate

3K views 15 replies 16 participants last post by  mizzou 
#1 ·
It is problem that that seems to be a problem for osoma. They have a { certificate of birth} that was reported to be a faux. The one they have was issued by the state of HI and is real. Here is what the law suit is about. That is the short form. HI said" That is issued when the REAL ONE CANNOT BE LOCATED " so where is the real one. Remember one thing this guy has been GROOMED for a long time. There is a good chance the long form has been removed by an employed employee in HI rick

#3 ·
I have said this before, and as we progress here I start to believe it a little more. I think this guy is a Manchurian Candidate.

Sent to the best institutions for polishing, personal wealth just fell in his lap, Chcago political machine boosting him right to the top.

He needs a Vince Foster hat, too bad he didn't pick Hilary.

HM

#4 ·
The real question is why he refuses to release a vault copy of his birth certificate. Berg filed his lawsuit demanding one, and now apparently has a Kenyan birth certificate and witness to a birth in Kenya. Even if a birth certificate was issued in Hawaii when Obama and his mother returned to the Islands when BHO was several days old, that would not qualify him to be president. The existence of that Kenyan birth certificate raises some significant question about BHO's status. There was a time when the hue and cry was that the charge was so important that it demanded investigation even though there was no evidence (remember Clarence Thomas?) - this is a far more important charge, and it would be so simple to disprove (I'm not going into the Indonesian citizenship issue, as that one is far less clear). So why are Obama and the DNC both trying to get the case dismissed and/or get any sort of production of the birth certificate delayed until after the election?

It makes no sense to me - unless there is no proof adequate to qualify BHO for the office and they don't want to have to admit it until after the election.

So why? We need to start asking. No, demanding.

Tony

#11 ·
My Mother was born on an Indian Reservation in New Mexico in 1915. SHE had a valid birth certificate, provided by the Bureau of Indian Affairs.

My Father was born in a house with dirt floors in the hills of Northern Tennessee in the middle of nowhere in 1920. He had a valid birth certificate, issued by Montgomery County.

I am pretty sure things had changed by the time "O" was born, wherever in the civilized world that was.

Why does Obama not produce his?

#14 ·
Both Snopes and UrbanLegends (above) say that Obama is a U.S. citizen, born in Hawaii 2 years after it became a state. A purported facsimile of his B/C can be seen on Snopes, though the filing # has been blacked-out. It should be very easy to prove or disprove this B/C exists. If it does, he's a U.S. citizen, by law, no matter where his parents were born or who they were. Phil E

#15 ·
I recently had to come up with an original watermarked birth certificate to get a renewal on my drivers license. It took about 15 minutes on the net and $45 and two days later a fedx envelope showed up at my door containing the genuine article. I'm about the same age as Obama so if I can come up with a legit BC why can't he?

To echo others, I have to have these multiple forms of ID to get by in life so how is it that people like Barry Obama get around all those requirements?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.