1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Birdbrain Computerized Target Launching Syst

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Artifacts2533, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Artifacts2533

Artifacts2533 TS Member

Oct 8, 2007
    I have a Birdbrain computerized fully automatic programmable target launching system that will handle up to 8 automatic traps. This system was originally designed to be used on a five stand course, but it is adaptable and can be used with many other configurations in mind. The system comes with a viewing monitor, printer, and a keyboard that automatically keeps track of the shooter's hits and misses as recorded by the operator and will print out a report. Also, I have a separate electronic system that will handle up to 8 traps that allows the operator to launch individually or simultaneously any number of traps that you choose. Or there is a switch that may be activated that will randomly launch any single trap 1 thru 8 that is connected to it. For example, when the operator pushes the button, the machine will randomly launch any one of the traps that are connected to the device. I am asking $750.00 or best offer. This shooting system cost over $2500 when new. It is in like new condition. Thank you.

Robert Trombley
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.