1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bird feeder (A sad parallel)

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Neil Winston, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Worse yet, people post another's work without attribution, so making us think they wrote it.

Neil

2. famill00

famill00 TS Member

I never thought this thread would bring out the softer side of someone........

Forrest

PS I like birds too. Especially Dove, Turkey, Quail, and Pheasant.....best when grilled or deep fried.

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I got an E Mail from a friend that said the same thing but was worded a little differently ... This person got it from someone else also before sending it to me but the message is very much the same and right on the money ... Time to close the borders and keep the invading Vultures out and no more Habla other than "ADIOS" ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. famill00

famill00 TS Member

jbbor,
    Its simple. Buy a new pellet gun. You can get the at walmart....well....you usedtocould.

Forrest

5. ANTRIM UDF

ANTRIM UDF TS Member

I can see the civil war in Iraq happening here within five years. The whites, Blacks, Hispanics, and Islamists all fighting betweenst themselves. Never ending. Our peace and prosperity gone.// Plagarism, Neil. Thanks for pointing that out. Numero ocho, my ass.

6. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Antrim, does that mean you don't approve of the menu-choice we just installed in Vandalia - "To continue in Rap press any key" - for our younger members?

Neil

7. bgf

bgf Active Member

Paul,

I use it very little to none. But, if what you say is true then enlighten us as to what other sites could we go to to check the validity of postings? Do not take this as a flame but a real question. You must have researched it as you did Snopes.com as anti-gun.

Bernie

8. titusb

titusb TS Member

Bernie,
    You can Check out rumors, inspirational stories, virus warnings, humorous tales, pleas for help, urban legends, prayer requests
    and calls to action to see if they are TRUTH! or FICTION!

http://www.truthorfiction.com/

Brian

9. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I guess I'll have to take my bird feeders down. I newer realized I was assisting imigrating birds.

10. willing

willing Member

Also there is a site called Hoaxbusters. Just put it in Google.

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bird feeder theory blacks